We have a limited amount of vendor spaces available and each year we hear both new and returning vendors say “I’ll be back next year!” We make every effort to contact vendors from previous years’ events, however, we love having new vendors at our event, so please get your spot reserved as quickly as you can!
This year in order to make things easier for both vendors and the LammasFest Committee, we have made changes we believe will make vending at our event more enjoyable.Please read the guidelines carefully. If you have any questions, email us at: email@example.com
- Vendor Fees: $50.00 for a 10 X 10 booth space, plus a donation item ($20 value) to the raffle to benefit the RARE Group (raptor rehabilitation). The vendor fee covers the primary business owner and one assistant.
- Your vendor fee covers two individuals. We understand that vendors need time away from their booths for bathroom breaks and meals, and many of our vendors like to teach workshops at the event, or attend workshops that interest them!
- Vendors may start setting up their booths on Friday, July 27, after 11 a.m. Merchandise should not be left unattended at any time after set-up. Tear-down must be completed by 2 p.m. on Sunday, July 29. LammasFest’s official closing time is at noon, but vendors are more than welcome to take advantage of last-minute sales until event closing.
The following information is extremely important! Please read carefully.
Vendor applicants must READ the Vendor Agreement and click ‘YES’ to the checkbox on the Vendor Registration Form. Read the Vendor Agreement now.
Vendor applications must be received no later than midnight, July 20th, 2018. This is one week before the event. As stated earlier, we have limited space available, and need to be aware of who is coming, as well as be able to provide website support to let people know you will be there.
We will make every effort to include information about vendors who are attending on our website. Please make sure to fill out the description area about your business. Include appropriate contact information and website address for us to include with your business description.
Wish you could be with us, but you’re already booked for this year? Would you like to send additional information home with our guests?
We’ve added a way of advertising inexpensively for interested vendors. Each individual or family who attends LammasFest receives an informational packet at check-in. If you would like to include brochures, magnets, business cards, etc. to registration packets, we will add your information to registration packets. The minimum requirement is 150 brochures, business cards, etc., which must be received no later than July 14th. The rates for this are:
- $5.00 if you are already attending LammasFest, but want information in the registration packet.
- $15.00 plus a donation to the MacBride Raptor Project with a retail value of $20.00 or more if you are not attending, but wish to include information about your business.
Any information you would like included in registration packets can be mailed to:
105 Westview Dr
Washington, Iowa 52353
Again, if you have any questions, please email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
We are looking forward to seeing you at LammasFest!